You will have noticed that I am new to the world of blogging & there is one reason why I started ... & that reason is Matilda Mae.
Matilda Mae was taken suddenly by SIDS in February. Her darling mummy Jennie, a dear friend of mine put her baby to bed & a few short hours later she was gone. Such a sad & tragic story that has touched the hearts of many. You can read about it here and many other mummies have told their story, links below
ghostwritermummy
mummyonthebrink
rocknrollerbaby
stayathomemum
I've often thought about starting a parenting blog, so inspiring is Jennie - she writes beautifully & honestly she really is remarkable. So this blog as well as countless others has been started because of one very special little girl who is missed enormously. All of Gods grace in one beautiful face, rest in peace sweet baby girl x x

No comments:
Post a Comment