Saturday, 9 March 2013

This week ...........

Every week, I will post a few sentences of the things we have been doing, what has captured our imaginations and the things we love ... if you're inspired to do the same then copy the format & do it too! :)

This week, we have ...
 
:: seen a mummy in despair at the loss of her baby, but be embraced by a blogging community that love her.
:: watching Evan talk to his bunnies with love & tenderness asking them if they are "alright?"
:: made cupcakes for a baby shower of my friend who is about to have her first baby. Cannot wait for those first little cuddles.
:: anticipating the change we are about to go through as a baby becomes a little boy, potty training & big boy beds here we come!
:: lingering in that wonderfully good kind of tired after a late night out with dear girlfriends.
:: feeling grateful to have friends who really love me, and for the cake that was brought to my door on Friday afternoon.
:: hearing, on my stereo, Bombay Bycycle Club. How did they go under my radar?
:: remembering that there no matter what, my boo loves me unconditionally.
:: looking oh so much forward to a whole lot of sunshine that is on it's way.
:: noticing that my house is a tip again after I spring cleaned it 2 weeks ago, but I don't really care.
:: loving the prospect of messy play with my boy - I just have to dip my toe in the water!
:: hoping that people still come to playgroup this week, I'm trying hard to do my best I hope it's good enough.
:: planning on doing some cooking with Evan, he loves "mixing"
:: keeping my pace and focus as steady and calm as I can in the moments and days to come, despite the feeling that the whole world is rushing by me.  There's no reason to race. In fact, there's every reason not to.
:: finding joy in simple but beautiful little things.

:: wishing you peace in your heart today and all week long.

1 comment:

  1. I love this and I have copied the format, thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete